HotdogTIX is an online ticketing service platform offered by Hotdog TIX Limited, which enables event organizers to promote and sell e-tickets (“e-Tickets”) and related merchandise via www.hotdogtix.com (“Website”) for their events (“Events”).
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN (“T&Cs”) CAREFULLY. By visiting, using and / or accessing the Website in any way, you consent to the practices described below and agree to be bound by these T&Cs. If you do not agree with any of the T&Cs set out herein, please do not visit, use and / or access the Website. If you are purchasing e-Tickets on behalf of a prospective ticket holder, it is your responsibility to ensure that such prospective e-Ticket holder reads and understands all the T&Cs. It is the e-Ticket holder’s responsibility to read and understand the T&Cs and any accompanying risks, obligations and responsibilities. By using the e-Ticket and /or entering the venue for the Event, the eTicket holder consents to be bound by the T&Cs. In the event of inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of the terms and conditions stated herein, the English version shall prevail.
Registration on Website
- An e-Ticket purchaser must be a registered user of the Website.
- You should provide true, accurate, current and complete data when you create an account and register as a member of HotdogTIX. By creating an account and registering as a member of HotdogTix, you acknowledge and agree that HotdogTIX may use your account name and password for all valid business purposes it deems appropriate, including, but without limitation, to (a) access your account and records, (b) update your account profile information, and/or (c) assist you with purchasing e-Tickets via HotdogTIX.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your account name (which is your email address) and password confidential, and for all activities that occur on your account, including all unauthorized activities.
- The Website may have references or hyperlinks to third-party sites (“Third- Party Site”). HotdogTIX has no control over these Third-Party Sites, their content or their privacy policies. You may not make any claim against HotdogTIX for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Website or Third-Party Sites.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Hotdog TIX Limited shall be final.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- No refund will be made under any circumstances once the payment transaction for your e-Ticket(s) order has been completed and confirmed, whether the e-Ticket is downloaded or not, except at an Event promoter’s discretion if the Event is canceled, or as required by applicable law, statute, governmental order or court order. Customer service fee per e-Ticket paid at the point of purchase is not refundable.
- The Event promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, add, withdraw or substitute Event artists, and / or vary advertised programs, price, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- HotdogTIX shall not be liable for any claim, liability or action resulting from your omission, neglect and/or failure to supply us with your correct email address when registering/creating an account with us and/or when purchasing an e-Ticket (see ‘Registration on Website’ above).
- Once payment for your order of e-Tickets is completed, the Website will generate and send you an email to your registered email confirming your ticket purchase. The Event organizer will then send you an email containing a Quick Response Code (“QR Code”) to your registered email address at a date set by the Event organizer, in any event, no later than  days prior to the date of the Event. This email will be your e-Ticket. You must present this e-Ticket containing the QR Code at the Event. Once you present the e-Ticket containing the QR Code at the Event, the QR Code will be scanned and you will be given a wristband (“Wristband”) which you are required to wear on your wrist at all times throughout the Event. For security purposes you must keep this e-Ticket containing the QR Code private and confidential. Neither HotdogTIX nor the organizer of the Event will have any liability in case your email has been hacked or someone has copied and presented your e-Ticket at the Event. All risk on the e-Ticket will be passed to you once the above email has been sent to you.
- Each e-Ticket admits one person and shall be valid for the named ticket holder only.
- All e-Ticket holders must produce acceptable proof of identity for admission on request. HotdogTIX reserves the right to verify the identification details of e-ticket holders upon admission at an Event as provided on the Website at time of payment, but will not be obliged to check such details. Admission will be rejected if an e-Ticket holder cannot prove his identity with the name as stated on e-Ticket.
- Eligible concession e-Ticket holders must provide proof of identity for admission.
- A valid e-ticket must be presented for admission to an Event. Once the QR code on an e-Ticket is scanned upon admission to an Event, the eTicket will immediately become void.
- Any complaint regarding the Event shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Event organizer.
- All e-Ticket holders must comply with the rules and policy of the Event venue and Event organizer.
- Right of admission is subject to the Event organizers and the Event venue. An e-Ticket holder may be refused entry or ejected for any activity deemed inappropriate.
- Right of admission is further subject to the Event organizers and the venue if tickets are not purchased from HotdogTIX or another authorized agent.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY HOTDOGTIX ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NEITHER WE NOR OUR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
HOTDOGTIX DOES NOT CLAIM OR PROMISE THAT THIS SITE IS ERROR FREE NOR GUARANTEE AN UNINTERRUPTIBLE SERVICE. ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR SPECIFIC TICKETING PURPOSES, AND HOTDOGTIX CANNOT GUARANTEE SECURITY FROM VIRUSES, UNAUTHORIZED ATTACKS, OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MEANS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HOTDOGTIX (OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, INVESTORS, AFFILIATES, AND EMPLOYEES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE USE OF HOTDOGTIX REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- LOSSES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO DISPUTES;
- LOSSES OR DAMAGES FROM ANY KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER SUCH LOSSES WERE FORESEEN, FORESEEABLE, KNOWN OR OTHERWISE;
- LOSSES SUFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES;
- LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS;
- LOSS OF BUSINESS;
- LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY;
- LOSS OF GOODWILL OR INJURY TO REPUTATION; OR
- ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES.