HotdogTIX is an online ticketing service platform offered by Hotdog TIX Limited, which enables event organizers/ promoters/ presenters (“Event Organizer”) to promote and sell e-tickets (“e-Ticket”) and related merchandise via www.hotdogtix.com and HotdogTIX APP (Website and APP collectively called the “System”) for their events (“Event”).
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN (“T&Cs”) CAREFULLY. By visiting, using and / or accessing the System in any way, you consent to the practices described below and agree to be bound by these T&Cs. If you do not agree with any of the T&Cs set out herein, please do not visit, use and / or access the System. If you are purchasing e-Ticket on behalf of a prospective ticket holder, it is your responsibility to ensure that such prospective e-Ticket holder reads and understands all the T&Cs. It is the e-Ticket holder’s responsibility to read and understand the T&Cs and any accompanying risks, obligations and responsibilities. By using the e-Ticket and /or entering the venue for the Event, the e-Ticket holder consents to be bound by the T&Cs. In the event of inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of the terms and conditions stated herein, the English version shall prevail.
Register as a System User
- An e-Ticket purchaser must be a registered user of the System.
- You should provide true, accurate, current and complete data when you create an account and register as a user of the System. By creating an account and registering as a user of the System, you acknowledge and agree that HotdogTIX may manage your account for all valid business purposes it deems appropriate, including, but without limitation, to (a) access your account and records, (b) update your account profile information, and/or (c) assist you with purchasing and management of e-Ticket via the System.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your account name (which is your email address) and password confidential, and for all activities that occur on your account, including all unauthorized activities.
- The System may have references or hyperlinks to third-party sites (“Third- Party Site”). HotdogTIX has no control over these Third-Party Sites, their content or their privacy policies. You may not make any claim against HotdogTIX for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the System or Third-Party Sites.
- In case of disputes on the access and use of the System, the decision of HotdogTIX Limited shall be final.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- No refund will be made under any circumstances once the payment transaction for your e-Ticket(s) order has been completed and confirmed, whether the e-Ticket is downloaded or not, except at an Event Organizer’s discretion if the Event is canceled, or as required by applicable law, statute, governmental order or court order. Customer service fee per e-Ticket paid at the point of purchase is not refundable.
- Purchaser is the owner of e-Ticket. In the event of Event cancellation or postponement, the Event Organizer shall contact the purchaser for any follow-up arrangements (including Event postponement or refund of the e-Ticket).
- The Event Organizer reserves the right to alter, amend, add, withdraw or substitute Event artists, and / or vary advertised programs, price, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- When purchasing event e-Ticket, the System will assign the best available seats to purchaser (not applicable to events with “free seating”).
- HotdogTIX shall not be liable for any claim, liability or action resulting from your omission, neglect and/or failure to supply us with your correct email address when registering/creating an account with us and/or when purchasing an e-Ticket (see ‘Register as a System User ’ above).
- Once payment for your order is completed, you can review your order details at “Transaction History” under “MY ACCOUNT”. The System will also send you a confirmation email as a reference of successful transaction. HotdogTIX will not be responsible for any delayed or undelivered emails due to issues that are out of HotdogTIX's control (such as problems caused by Internet, email service providers, etc.).
- E-Ticket(s) with containing a Quick Response Code (“QR Code”) will be available in your HotdogTIX account at a date set by the Event Organizer, in any event, no later than  days prior to the date of the Event.
- For security purposes you must keep this e-Ticket containing the QR Code private and confidential. Neither HotdogTIX nor the Event Organizer of the Event will have any liability in case your email has been hacked or someone has copied and presented your e-Ticket or/and such QR code at the Event.
- For Event merchandise, related T&Cs of HotdogTIX e-Ticket will not apply. Please refer to the terms and conditions for the Event merchandise.
- In case of disputes, the decision of HotdogTIX Limited and the Event Organizer shall be final.
- Except discretion made in the terms and conditions of the particular Event, each e-Ticket admits one person and shall be valid for the named ticket holder only.
- A valid e-ticket must be presented for admission to an Event. Once the QR code on an e-Ticket is scanned upon admission to an Event, the e-Ticket will immediately become void. Please follow the instruction of the Event Organizer for the Re-entry arrangement (if any). You may be asked to make the e-Ticket available during the event.
- When name verification is imposed for the Event, e-Ticket holders must provide acceptable proof of identity for admission. No refund will be made under any circumstances.
- Eligible concession e-Ticket holders must provide proof of identity for admission.
- Any complaint regarding the Event shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Event Organizer.
- All e-Ticket holders must comply with the rules and policy of the Event venue and Event Organizer.
- Right of admission is subject to the Event Organizer and the Event venue. An e-Ticket holder may be refused entry or ejected for any activity deemed inappropriate.
- Right of admission is further subject to the Event Organizers and the venue if tickets are not purchased from HotdogTIX or another authorized agent.
HOTDOGTIX IS ONLY THE TICKETING AGENT OF THE EVENT ORGANIZER. THE EVENT ORGANIZER IS SOLELY RESPSONSIBLE FOR ALL RELATED OBLIGATION AND LIABILITIES OF THE EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONTENTS OF THE EVENT. HOTDOGTIX DOES NOT ACCEPT AND DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT.
THIS SYSTEM IS PROVIDED BY HOTDOGTIX ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL THE CONTENTS OF THE EVENT POSTED IN THE HOTDOGTIX SYSTEM ARE THE SOLE RESPSONSIBLITY OF THE EVENT ORGANIZER FROM WHICH SUCH CONTENTS ARE ORIGINATED. NEITHER HOTDOGTIX NOR OUR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS ONLINE SYSTEM OR THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS ONLINE SYSTEM.
HOTDOGTIX DOES NOT CLAIM OR PROMISE THAT THIS SITE IS ERROR FREE NOR GUARANTEE AN UNINTERRUPTIBLE SERVICE. ALL CONTENT ON THIS ONLINE SYSTEM FOR SPECIFIC TICKETING PURPOSES, AND HOTDOGTIX CANNOT GUARANTEE SECURITY FROM VIRUSES, UNAUTHORIZED ATTACKS, OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MEANS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HOTDOGTIX (OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, INVESTORS, AFFILIATES, AND EMPLOYEES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE USE OF HOTDOGTIX REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- LOSSES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO DISPUTES;
- LOSSES OR DAMAGES FROM ANY KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER SUCH LOSSES WERE FORESEEN, FORESEEABLE, KNOWN OR OTHERWISE;
- LOSSES SUFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES;
- LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS;
- LOSS OF BUSINESS;
- LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY;
- LOSS OF GOODWILL OR INJURY TO REPUTATION; OR
- ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES.